Priyal joined the firm in 2022 as an Associate Attorney. Priyal is an LL.M. graduate from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington D.C. After graduating from Georgetown Law in 2018, she has been working in the field of immigration.
Priyal is an immigrant herself in the U.S., having moved here from India in 2016. She, therefore, has a uniquely personal yet profoundly relatable experience. She has faced many hurdles that every immigrant has to work through in this country, thus motivating her to be an immigration lawyer to make the lives of immigrants easier.
Her past immigration experience in the U.S. includes handling of U.S. based temporary non-immigrant and permanent immigrant visa processes. She has worked on both employment-based and family-based visas, legal permanent residency and citizenship. She also has experience in handling asylum cases and filing for visas on humanitarian grounds of relief.
Prior to moving to the U.S., Priyal practiced primarily as a Litigation Attorney in India.
- LL.M. in International Legal Studies from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington D.C., USA.
- Certificate in Immigration, Refugees and Humanitarian Emergencies from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington D.C., USA.
- Certificate in Foundation of American Law & US Legal Research and Writing from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington D.C., USA.
- Master of Business Laws from National Law School of India University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- B.A. LL.B (An integrated course in Bachelor of Arts & Law) from Bangalore University, M.S. Ramaiah College of Law (MSRCL), Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Diploma in Securities and Investment Laws, Indian Institute of Law (IIL) in collaboration with MSRCL, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Diploma in Cyber Laws, IIL in collaboration with MSRCL, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights, Asian School of Cyber Laws (ASCL) in collaboration with MSRCL, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
- L -1 Intracompany Transferees
- Dependent Applications for Status and Work Authorization
- Employment-Based Lawful Permanent Residence (“Green Card”) Petitions
- Family-Based Permanent Residency Applications
- Employment- Based and Family- Based Adjustment of Status (AOS) Applications
- Employer I-9 Compliance
- OPT, OPT STEM & CPT Guidance
- Consular Processing, DS 160’s and DS 260’s
- Religious Worker Visas
- I-601 Waivers
- I-290B Motions
- I-360 Special Immigrant Applications
- Asylum Cases
- Co-author of a Law Book - Student Guide on Business Laws in India for Business Schools.
- Co-author from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington D.C., USA for a Human Rights Report on Criminalization of HIV for Synergia, Washington, D.C., USA.
- Moot Court Judge to select teams from India for Jessup International Moot Court Competition 2015.
- Member – State Bar of California, USA
- Member – American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member – Karnataka State Bar Council, India
- Member – Bar Council of India